- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Chicken, pineapple and vegetables with sweet and sour sauce.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound cooked chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 cups assorted vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Spray a 12 inch skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- After skillet is hot, add vegetables and stir for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken and sweet and sour sauce.
- Continue stirring until mixture is hot.
- Pour over rice or noodles and serve.