- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 5 servings
Beef sauce stuffed bell peppers, easy to make dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 5 green bell peppers, halved
- In a small bowl mix together the first 5 ingredients, using only 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
- Place the bell peppers in the slow cooker, fill with the spaghetti sauce mix. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.