- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 12 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Make Saucy Crab Dip the night before to give it a chance to firm up.
- 1, 8 ounce can crabmeat, flaked
- 1, 8 ounce can shrimp, drained
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 package Knox gelatin
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- Heat tomato soup, don't dilute with water; add gelatin. Stir to dissolve.
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended. Add onion and celery. Then add crabmeat and shrimp. Mixture will be soupy but the gelatin will firm up the mixture. Serve with crackers.