- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooked chicken and sauce served on buns.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package spaghetti sauce seasoning mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 6-8 buns
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- Mix together the chicken, tomato sauce, water, seasoning mix and mushrooms in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Scoop mixture onto buns and top with cheese.