- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Rhubarb and raspberry dessert with a sour cream topping.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Mic the rhubarb, juice, brown sugar and 1 cup of the raspberries in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the remaining raspberries and scoop into dessert dishes. Top with the sour cream and serve.