- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Sauce Louisiana makes a delicious dipping sauce for shrimp.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- Combine gelatin with 2 tablespoons water; dissolve over simmering water.
- Combine all ingredients except gelatin and mix well. Now pour warm dissolved gelatin into mixture and stir quickly and thoroughly. Refrigerate sauce 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator. To serve: remove sauce from refrigerator 15 minutes before combining with seafood.