- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Sauce for White Fish is full of fresh herbs including salad burnet, a sharp cucumber flavored plant.
- 4 mild white fish fillets of any kind
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salad burnet, young leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons French tarragon leaves, chopped
- Cook fish by whatever method you like---broil, poach, bake or fry. Set aside.
- On the stove, melt the butter and add olive oil. Add salad burnet and tarragon. Simmer for a few minutes and serve over fish.