- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Only the most schooled bartenders know how to prepare this classic cocktail made with a blend of gin, freshly squeezed orange juice, vermouth, Grand Mariner and bitters.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- Dash of bitters
- Twist of orange peel to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the gin, orange juice, dry and sweet vermouths, Grand Marnier, and bitters.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the orange peel twist and serve immediately.