- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
Sassy Spinach Salad is full of sweet, fresh strawberries and grapefruit.
- 1, 10 ounce package spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted pistachios, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix mayonaise, honey, lemon juice and poppy seeds.
- Toss spinach, strawberries, grapefruit and poppy seed dressing.
- Top with pistachios.