- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Simple salsa burger with pepper jack cheese.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup regular or hot chipotle salsa
- 8 slices hot pepper-jack cheese
- 8 kaiser rolls
- Mix together the beef, taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup salsa. Form into 8 patties.
- Grill for about 6 minutes per side, until thoroughly cooked.
- Place the meat on lightly toasted buns, top with a slice of cheese and continue heating until melted, about 1 minute.
- Add a tablespoon of salsa on top of the cheese and top with the other half of the bun.