- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
This is a quick and healthy lunch.
- 2 cans sardines in mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 slices bread
- 6 slices cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Drain sardines and reserve sauce.
- Split srdines in half lengthwise.
- Combine butter and 1 teaspoon sardine mustard suace.
- Spread bread with mixture.
- Place sardines on bread and cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.