- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A bold and well-balanced blend of flavors, serve this cocktail made to order or increase all of the ingredients to make a delicious punch.
- 1-1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce white port
- 1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 1/2 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Ginger beer
- Place a tall cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the ginger beer, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with a splash of ginger beer and serve with a straw.