- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Spicy, slow cooked Santa Fe Soup.
- 1 cup dried red kidney beans, sorted and rinsed
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat. Cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, cover the kidney beans with 3 cups of water for 8 hours (or overnight). Drain.
- Mix everything together in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.