- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To make a successful Sangrita Casada use good quality hot sauce and freshly squeezed orange juice instead of the store-bought variety which is slightly more acidic and less sweet.
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 6-8 healthy dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Place all of the ingredients into a small pitcher and stir well to combine. Put the pitcher into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill, and then serve in shot glasses with reposado tequila.