- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 12
Sangria with Sliced Fresh Fruit is made with wine and brandy is added for a kick of extra flavor.
- 1 bottle dry Spanish red wine
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 whole lemon, sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- sliced fresh fruit, peaches, strawberries, apples
- ice cubes
- unflavored seltzer water, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except ice and seltzer water. Mix well and refrigerate several hours. Serve over ice with seltzer.