- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: Makes 6
Perfect for a spring or summer soiree outside in the garden or by the pool, these sangria party cups are fun and fruity.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1, 3-ounce package Jell-O strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1, 3-ounce package Jell-O lemon flavor gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup dry red wine (or grape juice)
- 8 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1, 11-ounce can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in a medium bowl. Stir at least 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved.
- In a glass measuring cup, add enough ice cubes to the wine to measure 1 1/2 cups.
- Add wine to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Spoon fruit evenly into six, clear dessert dishes and cover with gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Family Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes