- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 3
Use cookie cutters to turn these tuna salad sandwiches into a fun lunchtime puzzle.
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 6 slices soft whole-wheat bread
- Mix together everything but the bread.
- Equally spread the mixture onto three slices of the bread. Top with the remaining three slices.
- Press out shapes using cookie cutters. Cut the remaining pieces into creative shapes. Add all the pieces to each sandwich to a baggie.