- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Well-deserved credit goes to Julian Serna of Porteño in Sydney for this flavorful and frothy Campari, peach schnapps and gin cocktail.
Photo originally appeared on www.4bars.com.au
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Campari
- 1-1/2 tablespoons gin
- 1-1/2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- 2 ounces fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons egg white
- grapefruit zest to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 60 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.