- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail was developed at the San Francisco bar ‘Rye.’ If you can’t enjoy having one there, try making your own version at home.
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 4 ounces Prosecco or cava
- Lemon zest curl to garnish
- Place the St-Germain elderflower liqueur and Yellow Chartreuse into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for about 35 seconds to chill and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the cocktail with the Prosecco or Cava, and then garnish with a lemon zest curl. Serve immediately.