- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Even non-alcoholic drinks can be sleek and sexy. Try this fresh juice, grenadine and egg white blend to create a frothy and fresh cocktail alternative.
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 40 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.