- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Sambal Oelek is a bright red chili sauce popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. It has a sharp taste that blends nicely with the citrus in this dressing for grilled seafood and fish.
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Place the Sambal Oelek, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice and oregano into a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.