- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
Sam Pam Salad is made with chicken and peaches; a sweet combination with the crunch of chow mein noodles.
- 1 cup canned peaches, chopped and drained, reserve liquid
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Dressing: 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons reserved peach juice
- dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, peaches and celery; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over chicken mixture and blend well. Add chow mein noodles right before serving.