- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Just because you are watching your sodium intake doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice flavor. Try this spicy rub on steak, poultry or lamb.
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 3 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorn
- Place the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and whole peppercorns into a spice grinder, blender or food processor. Process the spice mixture until it becomes a powder and then use immediately on the protein of your choice.