- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Baked fish cannot get any simpler than this. If you can’t prepare a homemade version of salsa verde yourself, purchase a prepared jar and enjoy this healthy dinner in just 25 minutes.
- 6 fresh cod or halibut fillets
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Salsa Verde
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the fish into a baking dish and then evenly spoon the salsa verde over the fish.
- Bake the fish in the oven for 20 minutes and then serve immediately.