- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Try this easy and delicious recipe for salsa verde.
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs: basil, thyme, sage, oregano, salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1 or 2 lemons
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- Black pepper
- Blend herbs, garlic, and salt in processor or blender until they form a paste.
- Add the oil, a spoonful at a time, and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and season with sugar, pepper, and more salt to taste.
- This is great with fish and also hard-boiled eggs! Try it on toasted French bread, too.