- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10
The sauerkraut gives this salsa a tart taste and is great served with tortilla chips.
- 1/2 cup drained and chopped Sauerkraut
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.