- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Salsa Meatloaves are baked in muffin tins and are the perfect size for kids.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican 4 cheese blend, shredded and divided
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- Mix first 4 ingredients with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Press evenly into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until meatloaves are done, 160 degrees F. Top with remaining salsa and cheese; bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.