- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10
Salsa Fresca tastes even better if made the night before your big fiesta.
- 12 very ripe Roma tomatoes, chopped into 1/4 inch square pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic, finely chopped
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all spices in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Combine tomato, onion, garlic and cilantro in a large bowl. Add spices and mix well.
- Pour lemon juice over tomato mixture. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.