- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4
Salmon Salad Cajun Style is full of intense flavors and mandarin oranges add a bit of sweetness.
- 4, 6 ounce salmon fillets, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1, 15 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- bottled salad dressing, your choice
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high direct heat (350 dgrees F to 400 degrees F) Drizzle each fillet with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. Grill salmon, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Arrange salad greens, orange sections, avocado and pecans on each of four plates. Top with fillets and serve with dressing.