- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 18
Make Salmon Quiche Appetizers in mini muffin pan for fancy finger food.
- 1, 11 ounce package pie crust mix
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 eggs
- 1, 15 ounce can salmon, drained, boned and flaked
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare pie crust according to package directions. Form dough into 36 1 inch balls. Place each ball in mini muffin cup. Press bottom and up the sides to form a tart shell.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonaise and eggs until smooth. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Fill tart shells with salmon mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.