- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
A wonderful way to serve salmon in a flaky pastry shell.
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 envelope cream of leek soup mix
- 1 can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- Blend milk, eggs and soup mix together with a rotary beater.
- Stir in salmon.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Then se oven temperature control at 35 degrees F and continue baking until pastry is golden brown about 30 to 40 minutes.