- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 42 min
- Serving: 6
Your will love the salmon cooked in the tick white sauce.
- 1 cup flaked salmon
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups thick white sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil for cooking
- Mix the salmon, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, mustard, lemon juice and white suace together in a large bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool and set.
- Shpae like chops and fry in hot oil until crisp and brown.