- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Salmon Casserole is made with Gravad Lax and served with horseradish sauce on the side.
- 1, 14 ounce package Gravad Lax, marinated salmon
- 10 medium sized potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups light cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- horseradish sauce
- Butter a 9 by 13 inch baking dish and add alternate layers of sliced potatoes and salmon. Top and bottom layers should be potatoes. Sprinkle each potato layer with salt.
- Whisk cream and eggs in a bowl and pour over last layer. Add butter pieces on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes. Serve with horseradish sauce.