- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
Freezable if desired.
- 1- pund can salmon, drained (2 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine the parsley and pecans and set aside. Combine all other ingredients together. Roll into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic and chill for several hours.
- Roll in the parsley and pecans, chill until ready to serve.