- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2
Succulent and satisfying, this is a quick meal that is ideal for a romantic dinner.
- 8 oz. salmon steak, boneless
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 4 oz. cooked Risotto
- 2 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Lemon wedges
- Season salmon steak with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
- Pan sear salmon on each side.
- Cover pan and allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Finish with fresh lemon juice. Place prepared risotto in bowl and top with salmon.
- Drizzle with tomato sauce and garnish with thyme and lemon wedge.