- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An elegant dish to serve while entertaining, this tagliatelle pasta recipe combines smoked salmon and crispy prosciutto in a creamy crème fraiche sauce.
- 9 ounces smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound tagliatelle
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Basil leaves, torn
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut into pieces
- Chili flakes, to sprinkle
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions, drain well and then return back to the pot.
- In the meantime, place the prosciutto in a small skillet over medium-high heat and cook until crisp. Transfer to the pan with the cooked pasta.
- Add the salmon, crème fraiche, lemon juice, parsley, basil, chile flakes and a few generous pinches of salt and pepper to the hot pasta and then toss to coat. Serve immediately.