- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Aged rum, Clement Creole Shrubb, ruby port and fresh lime juice make this rich and bold-flavored cocktail blend.
- 2 ounces aged rum
- 1 tablespoon Clement Creole Shrubb
- 1 tablespoon ruby port
- 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.