- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
Use this spice rub alone or following the Saigon Cinnamon Marinade.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Chinese star anise
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- Place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Store the marinade in a glass jar with a tightly fitting lid until use.