- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: About 8 tablespoons of marinade
A delicious marinade for beef spare ribs, coat the meat with the marinade and then cover with the Saigon Cinnamon Spice Rub; marinate the beef overnight for intense flavor.
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mushroom soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Store the rub in a glass jar with a tightly fitting lid until use.