- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 8-10 Servings
These potatoes are soft, herby, buttery and can be dressed up with baked potato fixins' or served as a simple side dish.
- 10 big red potatoes (or any other kind of potato)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Greek yogurt to taste
- Bring a huge pot of water to boil and season it with salt.
- Quarter your large potatoes (or halve your small potatoes).
- Add the potatoes to the water and boil it for 10-15 minutes, until they are fork-tender. Drain the pot, when finished.
- Add the butter, herbs, salt and pepper
- Serve it with big dollops of the Greek yogurt.