- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Cranberry sauce slow cooked chicken dinner over rice.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 skinless chicken quarters (or 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves)
- Rice, cooked
- Mix together the dressing, cranberry sauce, water and soup mix, stir until smooth.
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker and pour the cranberry mixture over. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Serve over rice.