- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh and juicy flavors with a touch of warm spice are the dominant tastes behind this tropical rum-based cocktail.
- 1 slice watermelon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 sugar cubes
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 3 ounces club soda
- pineapple slice and strawberry to garnish
- Place the watermelon, sugar and 1 ounce of club soda into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the cayenne pepper, lime juice and rum to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a brandy snifter with 1 ice cube.
- Garnish the drink with the pineapple slice and strawberry and then serve immediately.