- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sweet, citrusy and berry-tasting cocktail made with white rum that will transport you to the sandy beaches of the Bahamas.
- 2-1/2 parts white rum
- 3/4 part Orange Liqueur
- 3/4 part Raspberry Liqueur
- 3/4 part Sour Mix
- Sugar in the raw to rim glass
- Lime twist to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Rim the glass with sugar in the raw.
- Place the rum, orange liqueur and sour mix in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine, and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Slowly pour in the raspberry liqueur so that it sinks to the bottom of the glass and then garnish the cocktail with the lime twist; serve immediately.