- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail combines a healthy amount of pineapple juice with two kinds of rum, fresh lime juice and bitters. The result is a well-balanced cocktail with the perfect amount of sweet-tart flavor.
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2-3/4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce brown rum
- 1 ounce white rum
- a few splashes Angostura bitters
- orange slice and maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a tall glass filled with ice cubes.
- Serve immediately garnished with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.