- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This creamy tropical drink, developed at the legendary New York bar ‘Painkiller,’ is the perfect topper to a long, hard day at work
- 1/4 medium orange, cut into 2 wedges
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Pusser’s Rum
- Crushed ice
- Whole nutmeg, for garnish
- Pineapple stick, for garnish
- Place the orange wedges into a cocktail shaker and muddle with the back of a spoon.
- Add the cream of coconut, pineapple juice and rum and then dry shake (shake without ice) to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice, and garnish with freshly ground nutmeg and a pineapple stick. Serve immediately.