- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 to 6 servings
When you need your caffeine fix, forgo that hot cup of coffee and beat the heat with a cool and refreshing drink. You can sip the usual iced or blended coffees, or you can make these popular pick-me-ups even better by turning them into icy coffee cocktails.
- 4 cups brewed coffee, room temperature or chilled
- 6-ounces white rum
- 2-ounces dark rum
- 4 to 5 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Per serving, combine coffee, rum, sugar, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well until combined
- Strain mixture into a highball glass and top with whipped cream.