- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A Ruddy Mary is basically a classic Bloody Mary cocktail made with gin instead of vodka. It is equally as delicious and satisfying in flavor.
- 2 ounces gin
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated horseradish
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dashes soy sauce
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Generous squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Pinch of celery seeds
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Serve immediately.