- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Don’t forget to add an egg white when preparing this cocktail as it adds an enjoyable silky and smooth texture to the drink.
- 2 ounces Aperol
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- 1/2 ounce egg white
- Chilled champagne
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the champagne, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass, top with some chilled champagne and then serve immediately.