- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 6 to 8
This is a refreshing and delicious cocktail perfect for summer entertaining.
- 12 ounces freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 ounces agave nectar or simple syrup
- 9 ounces favorite tequila
- 12 ounces club soda or seltzer
- 6 lime slices, optional
- Grapefruit segments to garnish
- Combine the grapefruit juice, lime juice and agave nectar in a large pitcher; add tequila.
- Add lime slices, if using, and stir well. Add the 12 ounces club soda and stir to mix.
- Rub the outside rims of glasses with fresh lime and salt or sugar them.
- Pour palomas into glasses over ice and garnish each with grapefruit segments, if desired.