- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Take the extra few minutes to squeeze your own grapefruit and lemon juice for this cocktail by hand. It will make the drink even more flavorful and refreshing.
- 1 -1/2 ounces 100% agave tequila
- 1 -1/2 ounces fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce French Cassis
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the tequila, grapefruit juice, Cointreau and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Slowly pour the French Cassis down the inside of the glass so that it sinks to the bottom; serve immediately.